Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chick-fil-a Tour

Kaylee before the Chick-fil-a tour. 

We went on a tour of Chick-fil-a through our homeschool group. This group we belong to opens up so many opportunities for us as homeschoolers. We wouldn't have such an enriched experience without it.

I haven't eaten meat in over a year. I don't cook meat at home, but Kaylee and my husband order meat if they choose when we go out. We haven't been to a fast food place in a long time. When I saw the Chick-fil-a tour on the schedule, I was torn on whether or not to sign up. When I ate meat, Chick-fil-a was one of my favorite places to visit. But, they don't offer many choices for vegetarians. In the end, I decided to sign up.

Kaylee was excited to go to and get a tour and some lunch. We learned about the history of the company and went on a kitchen tour. We were shown how they bread and fry the chicken. There was a woman in the back washing and cutting up lettuce. After the tour, they gave the children a Chick-fil-a cow and lunch. It was a lot of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment