Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Canoeing

We joined our local Homeschool Nature Club. I am so glad we did! There have been so many neat things we have done with the club. The very first thing we did this season was go canoeing. My husband, Aaron, took the afternoon off of work to take Kaylee canoeing because I knew my stomach couldn't handle an hour long canoe trip.

Aaron and Kaylee ready for their canoeing lesson. 

After a short lesson on canoeing safety and technique they boarded the canoes. 

Ready to go! 
I waited on the dock and they went around the bend and I could no longer see them. The guide pointed out different wildlife during the trip. Kaylee had a great time! She says she wants to canoe again. Homeschooling has given us so many opportunities. 

Look closely. They are WAY out there on the other side.








No comments:

Post a Comment