Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Creative Kaylee

     Last week, Kaylee and I were at home for three days because she wasn't feeling well. We are usually busy doing something just about every day. She was just hanging out on the couch for two of those days. That is not my girl. She is very active. I knew she wasn't feeling well at all. We even missed a group field trip to the zoo.

     Kaylee seems to always be creating things. I think it is a huge advantage of homeschooling for our family. She can create things whenever she gets an idea. I try not to worry about the little things. If she wants to use most of a roll of tape making this ring toss game, then that's fine with me. I can get a roll of tape for $1 or less at the dollar store.

     I knew she was beginning to feel better when she made this game and asked me to play with her. She used markers taped to the floor to catch the rings. She taped a score to each marker. The "rings" were balloon rings that are used to prevent balloons from flying away. We played and she won. So creative....


Kaylee's ring toss game. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment